Contact Us

8 Comments Contact Us

  1. ann

    need any help from anyone who can help me with a family case. i am a single mum with a boy of 7 years. in august i am told that my x partner will get costody of my son becasue i have failed to get him to contact with his dad.
    My son refuses to go becasue he is scared. i have asked for help but no one will assist.

    I need any help/resouces/contacts who can help me. I am scared that a serious misjustice is going to take place.

    please help

    1. Auguste

      A good attorney could help you in that case. Since it’s not because you didn’t want him to go, I think the judge should decide on your case. But I would advise you to hire an attorney, because the other party may hire one as well.

  2. anna

    on june 22 i will loose my chilren to adoption although it is going to court the local authority said i will no win what can i do

  3. Maksymilian Milczarczyk

    Hi there,

    I was browsing through Google images when I came across a picture entitled, ‘Retro Clothes Change’, that linked me to your flickr account. I am currently in the midst of finding artwork for an album I am producing. Is there any way you can give me some more information on this image? It strikingly similar to what I had in mind for the cover. Any idea where it comes from or how to contact the parties who own the rights to it?

    Please email me at if you can help



  4. Bev

    can you or a group you know help me please
    My grandsons aged 5 and 3 were taken into care in November up to the court case i had no involvement with SS even though they visited my daughter and her boys regular.
    The eldest boy has had several bruises which SS are saying are non accidental
    he has quite bad eye sight and doesnt wear his glasses which doesnt help him as he bumps into things he also fights with his brother, SS believe my daughter is allowing someone to hurt them
    When we went to court i asked if i could look after the boys and was told that they didn’t have enough assessments on me which i totally agree with as i wouldn’t want them placing the boys with just anyone.
    The day after the court case they youngest’s auntie Tracey got in touch with SS and asked if the boys could live with her even though she is living in a house share, i was told we both would need to be assessed, Last week we went to court and baring in mind we have only had our DBS done so far as part of this Kinship assessment the SS solictor said in court they were keen for the boys to live with Tracey so keen in fact that they have offered to help her get re housed, i was in court but didn’t warrant mentioning as far as SS is concerned.
    Tracey has only been in the boys lives for a month or two before they were taken into care unlike me who has been there for them since day 1
    The day the boys was taken was the worst day of my life an to be disregarded like a nobody was heart breaking
    I could offer the boys a stable family life while this case is been dealt with but SS would prefer them to go to a stranger who isn’t interested in the boys if she was she would have been in their lives through out instead of turning up 3 years after her brother and my daughter seperated
    I rang SS to speak to them to find out why i was disregarded and was told someone would ring me back shortly that was a week ago and i am still waiting for that elusive phone call
    Both myself snd my dsaughter feel we are been ignored and pudhed to one side for a virtual stranger and we are both terrifed that we will lose them forever


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.