These are my links for January 8th 2010 through February 21st 2010:
- Blic Online | Belgrade prepares offensive for rights of Serbs in Kosovo – ‘In diplomatic sense, struggle for Kosovo has three priorities. The first one is to stop further recognitions of unilaterally proclaimed independence. The second priority is to prevent that Kosovo is admitted to international organizations and the third one is drawing attention of the international community to violation of human rights of the Serbs in Kosovo, especially the crucial right of the freedom of movement’, Serbia Foreign Minister Vuk Jeremic says for ‘Blic’.
- BBC News – Christian Serbia maintains its faith in folklore – While Serbia is a deeply religious nation, it also happens to be steeped in superstition. The BBC's Mark Lowen finds that folklore, legends, old wives'; tales and stories of medieval military glory are part of daily life for many Serbians.
- The legal labyrinth of Kosovo | Ian Bancroft | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk – Great article by Ian Bancroft on the mess in Kosovo.
- Only Fools and Horses: a ‘triffic’ hit in Serbia | Television & radio | The Guardian – Unlikely as it may seem, Del Boy and the rest of the Trotters have achieved cult status in Serbia
- “Eastern Europe”: Wrongly labelled | The Economist – The economic downturn has made it harder to speak sensibly of a region called “eastern Europe”