These are my links for December 16th 2008 through March 26th 2009:
- Yugo-Nostalgie – Mainstream Weekly – For a Comprehensive Approach to the Problems of the West Bankans
- U.S. diplomats back Karadzic’s claim of immunity deal – International Herald Tribune –
- Maldives president orders probe into alleged $2M bribe to recognise Kosovo – Foreign – The Sofia Echo – The president of Maldives, Muhamed Nashid, has ordered police to investigate allegations that government officials accepted a $2 million bribe to recognise Kosovo as independent, media in the Maldives and Serbia reported.
- B92 – News – Politics – Anti-discrimination law changes next week – "A draft law anti-discrimination law, which the Serbian government pulled from parliamentary procedure, will be returned next week with amendments." The Serbian Orthodox Church requested it be pulled because they disapprove of giving gays rights. Disgusting.
- Rhetoric: Western Balkan recipe / ISN – In the Western Balkans, nationalist rhetoric has a bright future among opportunistic politicians and voters who ignore real issues thanks to fear-mongering, Anes Alic writes for ISN Security Watch.